REVOLUTION ESTATE SUPPORT POLICY & LICENSES
REVOLUTION ESTATE SUPPORT POLICY & LICENSES
Revolution Estate SUPPORT POLICY & LICENSES
One year of free Revolution Estate Support is included with the purchase of Revolution Estate Products and is provided according to this support coverage. Support includes complimentary installation assistance (one time), ongoing break/fix support for technical issues related to Revolution Estate Products and regular Product updates.
COMPLIMENTARY INSTALLATION ASSISTANCE
Revolution Estate provides complimentary installation assistance (if needed) for new purchases of Revolution Estate Products. Complimentary installation assistance is a one-time service for each purchased product. If a customer decides in the future to re-install the product on a new host or otherwise requires a fresh installation, any subsequent installation is not covered or included in the Revolution Estate support service. Webmaster Service packages are available to purchase for such contingencies
We would like to inform you that the installation work is the part of our commitment to our clients and it’s absolutely free of charge. We highly recommend using this service rather than trying to arrange the installation on your end. If you would like to take advantage of this service, simply share your account info (WordPress +FTP+cPanel and RETS accesses) with us, and we will move forward with the installation of the product(s) and template. The project will be completed within 2~3 working days.
It is important to note that the WEB HOSTING MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS must be met in order to provide this service for our customers. If a customer’s web hosting does not meet these minimum system requirements, it is the customer’s responsibility to change their web hosting.
PROVIDING ACCESS TO YOUR SYSTEMS
In order to provide any technical support request on Revolution Estate Plugin, including a complimentary installation service or to troubleshoot reported problems, the required access rights should be granted to the Revolution Estate Inc. Technical Team. Such credentials include but are not limited to FTP access, Wordpress administrative access, and in some cases database access. If the aforementioned credentials are not available, technical support cannot be provided. Revolution Estate will only use your access information to access customer’s systems where it is absolutely necessary to provide the requested support. In all cases where access to customer’s systems is required, Revolution Estate will make it clear exactly what access is needed, and why.
Revolution Estate has taken every precaution to ensure the security of our data storage systems so that customer access information is kept secure. There are, however, additional recommended precautions that customers should take before providing access credentials in order to maximize security.
PLEASE NOTE: Customers are strongly advised to make regular backups of all databases and website-related files. Revolution Estate cannot accept responsibility for any loss of data at any time.
- When providing a Revolution Estate technician with access to a system, it is always best to create a temporary account with a random password.
a.Create a temporary account (e.g. With the username "RevolutionEstateSupport") with a random and complex password.
b.Make sure the account has only the essential permissions required for the support to be provided.
- Once the issue has been resolved, the temporary account should be deleted or disabled as soon as possible.
- Where Revolution Estate may require access to specific user accounts in order to diagnose user or account-specific problems, or where it is not possible to provide access to a system with temporary account credentials, it is recommended that the password be changed before providing credentials to a Revolution Estate technician, and then change it again once support work is completed.
ACCESS TO A SUPPORT DESK ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT
Revolution Estate will commonly require access to an administrator account on your Revolution Estate support desk. Follow the steps outlined in the RECOMMENDED PRECAUTIONS section of PROVIDING ACCESS TO YOUR SYSTEMS.
ACCESS TO AN FTP OR SSH ACCOUNT
In order to repair or trace problems, Revolution Estate support may require access to the files of your support desk installation. Follow the steps outlined in the RECOMMENDED PRECAUTIONS section of PROVIDING ACCESS TO YOUR SYSTEMS. Make sure that this account is a user-level account that has access to the directory in which the support desk is installed, unless a Revolution Estate technician specifically requests an unrestricted access account.
ROOT ACCESS TO YOUR SERVER
An account with root access has no permission restrictions, giving unrestricted access. It is rare that a Revolution Estate technician will ask for root access to your server. This will only occur when our ability to diagnose and resolve your issue absolutely requires it (such as generating or monitoring server logs, or making server configuration changes). When providing us with root/unrestricted access to your systems, it is imperative that you follow the steps outlined in the RECOMMENDED PRECAUTIONS section of PROVIDING ACCESS TO YOUR SYSTEMS.
ACCESS TO OTHER SYSTEMS
When diagnosing email problems, a Revolution Estate technician may require direct access to your database or to another one of your systems, such as POP3 or an IMAP e-mail account, in order to perform repairs.
FIREWALLS AND IP-BASED AUTHENTICATION
Please advise Revolution Estate if access to your systems require IP address authentication (e.g. If you have a firewall) and Revolution Estate will provide you with the list of our office IP addresses to allow through. If this is not possible due to the network policy of your systems, please consult with Revolution Estate regarding available alternative options, such as shared and supervised remote control.
MLS INTEGRATION REQUIREMENTS
There are some points that need to be considered in case using MLS Integration:
- Approximately, 5 MB disc space is needed per listing. You should make sure the hosting has enough space.
- Images will be saved locally, in your hosting. Therefore, the file count setting of your host should be at leaset 40 times more than the number of listings. If you are interested in CDN support (for saving images on a different server), please contact us.
- The minimum value for Max execution time and timeout should be 180 seconds, and for memory limit should be 512 MB.
- Due to server performance considerations, the default MLS integration maps maximum 200 data fields (listing parameters).
- For checking server configuration, SSH access would be required.
- Once the MLS integration is done successfully and the feed is imported and approved by the client, if the MLS Provider make any modification to their data structure, or rules & regulations, the updates can be done through paid webmaster service.
- 15 Working Days is required for mapping. The synchronization process starts after 15 days and the speed of the synchronization depends on the client’s and the MLS Provider’s server speed.
- MLS add-on works well with most of MLS providers, although a few new MLS providers may have new rules; this way, Revolution Estate will adapt the product to work with them as well.
HOW TO GET SUPPORT
Access to support is provided only through an advanced Help Desk system. All support requests, progress updates, and issue resolutions are kept in the ticketing system for manageability, historical documentation, and for ease of access to the current status of support requests.
At this time, Revolution Estate is unable to provide telephone-based support or support through other channels because of security, technical, and management reasons. The telephone number or any live assistance made available on the Revolution Estate website is ONLY for general inquiries or to report an emergency security issue.
Response time to tickets is no more than 48 hours. Resolution time to tickets may, in special cases, require more than 48 hours to solve the problem.
SUBMITTING A SUPPORT TICKET
Customers may submit a ticket for support here: support.revolutionestate.com. The following information should be provided when submitting a support ticket:
- Revolution Estate license number
- Exact URL (web address) of the issue, or a screen shot of the issue.
- Detailed information about the issue, including the type and version of the web browser on which the issue occurred.
- Access credentials (Wordpress, cPanel, FTP) if needed. Please follow the steps outlined in the RECOMMENDED PRECAUTIONS section of PROVIDING ACCESS TO YOUR SYSTEMS.
HELP DESK USAGE GUIDELINES
- Please create only one ticket per support issue. All information regarding that issue is to be kept in that single ticket.
- Updates made to tickets by Revolution Estate support staff are sent via email to the customer. Customers may respond to support ticket emails using the reply feature of their email client or by following the link provided in the ticket email.
- If support ticket emails are caught by your email SPAM filter, please locate the email in the JUNK folder and mark it as NOT SPAM. To prevent this from recurring, add the Revolution Estate support email address used to your address book or whitelist.
- Do not provide file attachments larger than 5MB when replying to our helpdesk. Revolution Estate cannot process attachments of this size.
- To check on the status of a support ticket or to review your support ticket history, login to support.revolutionestate.com.
One year of free support is covered in Revolution Estate products. A number of questions regarding third-party issues are addressed in our knowledge base and manuals. If a support question falls outside of the scope of Revolution Estate support, a technician may direct you to a knowledge base article or a third-party resource for information required to address your inquiry.
There are a number of issues and scenarios for which Revolution Estate cannot be responsible to provide support. Issues such as web-hosting configuration or third-party customization are not typically related to the Revolution Estate product, but may affect the performance of our products. These issues may be addressed through one of our optional paid Webmaster Service packages.
Below is a list of issues that fall OUTSIDE of the scope of Revolution Estate's support coverage
- Issues related to non-conformity of the customer's web hosting.
- Issues related to WordPress, their settings and third-party components and modules.
a. While Revolution Estate is based upon Wordpress, Revolution Estate support is only provided for the its own products, not for Wordpress.
- Options which do not already exist in Revolution Estate Products.
a. Customers may review the available features in advance of purchase.
b. Adding an existing or suggested feature can be done via paid customization via our development schedule.
c. Revolution Estate may deny a request for a suggested feature.
- Conflicts or problems that are caused by third-party components/modules/plugins or non-standard templates.
- Issues regarding customizations made by the customer or their developers.
- Security of client's website: Client will be responsible for keeping his/her website and server updated and secure by installing necessary firewalls, updating software products, adding password protected directories for the administrator section of the website, take necessary backups, use strong passwords and all of the necessary actions for this purpose. The Revolution Estate team is not responsible for such security pre-cautions on the client's website in this support coverage.
- Questions/support about customizations that are made by the client's 3rd party developers.
- Questions that are answered in Knowledgebase or Manuals
- Adding more languages to your websites. This can be done through our Webmastering service.
- Issues related to old or discontinued browsers.
SUSPENSION OF SUPPORT
Some conditions negate the ability of Revolution Estate to provide support. If these conditions occur within the one year of free support, no further support will be provided unless or until the condition is rectified by the customer. Support expires one year from date of purchase, regardless of the period of suspension.
NON-STANDARD WEB-WEB HOSTING
Revolution Estate cannot work with web hosting providers that disable features and cause problems for web based applications. Refer to the section titled WEB HOSTING MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS for more information.
If you have an unpaid bill, support will be suspended until payment is received and processed.
- INSTALLATION AND USE RIGHTS. As the end-user, you may install and use the purchased software packages unlimited times on your own domains. We don't have per domain license check system. One installation of your choice will be subjected to receive installation/support service.
- Third Party Programs: If you are using third party themes and application with our software you should follow the rules and license terms of those themes and applications as well. If we purchased those third party licenses on your behalf, you will be obliged to follow their terms and license policy as well. our software may includes software applications from other sources. Those applications are offered and distributed by third parties under their own license terms. You are permitted to use the package for your licensed usage. . By using the software, you acknowledge and agree that you are obtaining the applications directly from the third party providers.
- INTERNET-BASED SERVICES. Revolution Estate provides Internet-based services with the software. The software contains product information that is updated by means of an online feed from Revolution Estate, especially for upgrading and licensing purposes.
- SCOPE OF LICENSE. The software is licensed. This agreement only gives you some rights to use the software. Revolution Estate reserves all other rights. Unless an applicable law gives you more rights despite this limitation, you may use the software only as expressly permitted in this agreement. In doing so, you must comply with any technical limitations in the software that only allow you to use it in certain ways.
- You may NOT:
♦ work around any technical limitations in the software without a written permission from us,
♦ reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the software, except and only to the extent that applicable law expressly permits, despite this limitation. You are allowed to change the GPL files.
♦ make more copies of the software than specified in this agreement or allowed by applicable law, despite this limitation.
♦ publish the software for others to copy.
♦ transfer the software or this agreement to any third party without Revolution Estate's permission.
- BACKUP COPY. You may make one backup copy of the software. You may use it only to reinstall the software.
- You shall not share your license or downloaded software with other clients without written permission from us.
- EXPORT RESTRICTIONS. The software is subject to United States export laws and regulations. You must comply with all domestic and international export laws and regulations that apply to the software. These laws include restrictions on destinations.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This agreement, and the terms for supplements, updates, Internet-based services and support services that you use, are the entire agreement for the software and support services.
- APPLICABLE LAW.
a. United States: If you acquired the software in the United States or Canada, Delaware state law governs the interpretation of this agreement and applies to claims for breach of it, regardless of conflict of laws principles.
b. Outside the United States: If you acquired the software in any other country, the laws of France or Dubai will be applicable.
- LEGAL EFFECT. This agreement describes certain legal rights. You may have other rights under the laws of your country. You may also have rights with respect to the party from whom you acquired the software. This agreement does not change your rights under the laws of your country if the laws of your country do not permit it to do so.
- LIMITATION ON AND EXCLUSION OF REMEDIES AND DAMAGES. You can recover from Revolution Estate and its suppliers only direct damages up to maximum of the purchase product price. You cannot recover any other damages, including consequential, lost profits, special, indirect or incidental damages.This limitation applies to:
a. Anything related to the software, services, content (including code) on third party Internet sites, or third party programs; and
b. Claims for breach of contract, breach of warranty, guarantee or condition, strict liability, negligence, or other tort to the extent permitted by applicable law.
It also applies even if Revolution Estate knew or should have known about the possibility of the damages. The above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you because your country may not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, consequential or other damages.
REVOLUTION ESTATE RELATED PACKAGES
These license/service terms are an agreement between Revolution Estate LLC and you, the customer. They apply to the software named above, which includes the media on which you received it, if any. The terms also apply to any Revolution Estate updates, supplements, Internet-based services, and support services for this software, unless other terms accompany those items. If so, those terms apply. By purchasing/using the software, you accept these terms. If you do not accept them, please do not use the software.
Please check our refund policy document here: What is your refund policy